Are you a small or medium business (SMB) owner who finds it challenging to compete with large businesses when customers expect the same level of service and support from you? In today’s world customers expect exceptional support and service from all, irrespective of their size.
This is something that can be a challenge for small and medium businesses that may not have the resources at hand. With VoIP mobility, small businesses can meet or even exceed the standards set by large corporations by supporting their customers 24/7/365 and becoming global.
What are the advantages of VoIP mobility for small and medium businesses?
- VoIP mobility increases employee productivity and satisfaction by giving them the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere. This in turn motivates them to work even more efficiently and responsibly.
- With VoIP mobility, you will never miss an important business call or not be able to make an important call because you are not at your desk, have your mobile phone appear as your desktop phone.
- Having VoIP mobility can enhance and increase collaboration among employees. With more and more employees having to travel for work and many working on a telecommuting basis, VoIP can ensure that nobody gets left out.
- VoIP mobility helps small and medium businesses expand their reach global and cost effectively by being able to make international calls 75% cheaper over a traditional phone line.
- VoIP mobility allows individuals to make calls using the corporate number even when they are out of the office, thus maintaining their privacy while the business maintains its identity.